Friday, September 20, 2013

Hari Raya Aidilfitri is a special day.

 

Hello friends,

     I hope you enjoy the next essay from me. Congrats to all Muslim because had been through fasting month. I hope that the next Ramadan we get to chance fasting again. Hari Raya Aidilfitri is a special day to celebrate after we as a Muslim have gone through fasting for a month from foods or drinks and that invalidate in fast from subuh until maghrib.

     Then, we can see the Muslims early prepared for the becoming a special day. They decorates their house, buying new clothes, and making many types of food and cookies for a special day. My family also do the same thing, we are very happy for celebrate Hari Raya Aidilfitri. We are together clean around the house and waited for other sibling back to home.
      
        During Hari Raya Aidilfitri, all kind of food are ready for celebrate a special day. There are ketupat, rendang, cakes, biscuits, tapai and many more that I like to eat. Before that,  I and my family that make a food together for a making meaningful of Hari raya. At the night before Hari Raya, the atmosphere filled with the sound of exploding fireworks.  
        

       For the first day Hari Raya Aidilfitri, I woke up early awakened by my sister. After I finished a bath and performed the solah Subuh. I was getting ready to wear my new baju kurung that I recently bought. After a while, we went to the mosque for solah Hari Raya.

       Hari Raya Aidilfitri is special event because all of the mistakes and hatred are been forgiveness. Each of my family members would apologize to each other either older or younger includes my family. One thing that I like the most is my grandmother, my parents and relative would give me the Hari Raya money. I also happy at that time to meet all of my cousins, make a joke and chat with them. 

           Lastly, Hari Raya Aidilfitri is a special day for all Muslim in the world and I very happy celebrated with my family members. So, every year is a sweet memory for me.  

      

No comments:

Post a Comment