Tuesday, June 18, 2013

About Myself

    It’s all about myself. My name is Nur Asyiqin binti Abdullah. I am already 19 years old. I was born on 5th January 1994 at Hospital Sultanah Nur Zahirah. I come from Marang, Terengganu. My hometown is located near to the beach which is really cool and nice place.Thanks Allah for the wonderful place I have. People can call me Syiqin. My ambition is to be a  lecturer and I am also interested in having small business such as selling prepaid, food and so on.   
     About my parents, my father’s name is Abdullah bin Abd Gani. He works as a teacher at Sekolah Kebangsaan Seberang Marang. He has an experience as a teacher over 30 years. My mother's name is Rohani binti Embong. My late mother was passed away on 2009. She died because suffering from tumor. After the operation, she cannot be saved. I have six siblings which is two brothers, three sisters and I am the youngest in my family. I have a step mother and her name is Suhaibah Binti Harun. She works at Noor Arfa Batik. My family and I accept her as a new mother in our family with full heart. I am also have three niece which are so cute and active and make me feel very happy.    
      Before coming to Universiti Teknologi MARA (UiTM), I was studied at Sekolah Menengah Tengku Lela Segara from 2007 to 2012 and Sekolah Kebangsaan Seberang Marang from 2001 to 2006. Now, I am  studying at Universiti Teknologi MARA (UiTM), Campus Segamat ,Johor Darul Takzim in  third semester. I am taking currently Diploma in Business Study (Transportation). I am so glad to be here as many students want to study here. My lecturer for English For Academic Purposes (BEL 311) is Mr. Izuan. He assigns me and my classmates for launching our blog. This is the first time for me to write a blog. Although it is tough for me but its quite an interesting new knowledge for me to know and learn. I enjoy many things and moment in my life. 
      For food and drink, I prefer chicken rice and lychee. I also enjoy watching Malay movies as I can seek for some moral values from the movies. In class, I like Mathematics most because for me it is an easy subject to understand. I enjoy listening to Nasyid. I am a shopaholic too. I love to go shopping with my family and my friends. During my leisure time, I also love to cook and I really want to improve my cooking technique and becoming a good chef  just for myself and my lovely family. 
   Just for someone who kindly read my blog, I am a very simple and humble person. I like  to try new things in my life  like the outdoor activities such as jungle tracking, flying fox and camping because these activities are really exciting and make me appreciate the nature. I wish to have as much experience as I can so that I can use it to be matured person. I also like to share my experience with others and hope to get great opinions and comments from others. I think that are all about myself. I pray to Allah to have a wonderful life and success in my future.

No comments:

Post a Comment